5pm, 1 Oct 2012
DiGi-Kancil Student Awards 2012:
Help us help them ‘get’ it.
We all know:
- Smartphones means having all the amazing, incredible power of the internet at your fingertips.
- Having internet at your fingertips has changed the way most of us make new friends (add me!), share embarrassing photos (Instagram it!), even resolve arguments (Just Google it!).
- Whatever it is we’re into or need help with – from Fixie bikes, to DrawSomething to finding out where the traffic jams in KL are, our generation knows …well, there’s an app for that.
- Whenever this generation tells Siri to remember something, we free up space in our heads to learn something else.
- Whenever our Nike Fuel scores start to lag, we go out, work out, and feel healthier and better for it.
- And (this really bugs us) yet most of our parents still don’t “get” smartphones, don’t see how-why-what smartphones are for!
At DiGi we really really really believe that taking the internet to every single person — old and young — will help make more people able to do more things. Smartphones and apps and internet at our fingertips; YOU get it. WE get it. Why don’t our !!#$% parents get it? Help Us Help Them GET it.
Rules & Regulations:
- You may enter through your school, college or your own.
- Each entry costs RM50 There is no limit to the number of entries you submit but each entry must be covered by an entry fee. A campaign (max 3 versions) counts as one entry. Entries must be delivered by 5pm on 1st October 2012.
- Each entry must be accompanied by two copies of the entry form: If the entry is made by the college: - collate all entries - list them down on the Master Checklist provided - attach a complete set of all the photocopied forms - ensure your cheque covers the total number of submissions. If the entry is made by a student: - fill in the entry form(s) - paste one copy on the back of your entry and attach the other to your cheque or money order.
- Make the cheques or money order payable to: Association of Accredited Advertising Agents Malaysia. Please cross 'A/C Payee Only' and write your name, address and telephone number on the back.
- All items submitted are non-returnable. The 4As Creative Council will not be responsible for loss or damage of work submitted.
Send your entries with completed entry form to:
The Kancil Student Awards 2012
c/o J Matthews 4As Secretariat Unit 706
Block B, Pusat Dagangan Phileo Damansara 1
9 Jalan 16/11 Off Jalan Damansara
46350 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 603-7660 8535
Fax: 603-7660 8530